samsung tv or oneplus tv

 if you buying tv then eventually this question comes into your mind then here is the answer !!

one plus tv is more efficient in software and based on android whereas Samsung tv is based on their own software Tizen (less smooth and hangs a little bit) and updates come frequently in android but I think tv must be safe from viruses and in android you can download many apps that show movies in free but no one says that they are free from virus and in android, there is a greater chance of getting virus and quality of Samsung is more clear and have all features that good tv needs I also have Samsung tv buy in 2020 and I did too much research before buying tv and I think that tv only needs basic components like quality, sound and features no one play games from play store in tv !!


Comments